Today's. (Blue below-sky color just for you @frikkr )
Remaining issues I can see:
* Whole thing's a little dark (I'm just not spending any time fussing with lighting, that'd probably make this easier).
* Need to vary the 'hang height' of the berries more.
* Even more green on the fruit, just a tad too mono-red now.
* Maybe tone down the bump on the leaves? Something is still a little off with them. Ah: In the references, they're more green in the middle of the leave, and sort of fade out to a lighter, more washed out color at the edges. Mine have some dark/light/faded variation, but it's just a noise texture. I'll adjust it so there's the central fade.
* Per the references, some stems are green, some are reddish, and some fade along their length from red to green.
* Need to figure out a better way to clump both the leaves and the berries - the stem+leaves are evenly distributed right now, which isn't true to the references.
* More leaves drooping over the sides and hanging down.
* Some stems are poking through the planter.