Damn it! I had all the possible problems with Sculpt:
1. unpredictable undo (because of slowness);
2. collapse of nearby meshes, with normal inverted;
3. sculpt with the symmetri on, inadvertently;
4. difficult to arrive at the expected result with the tools;
5. not knowing what I was trying to do (creases in a jacket);
6. lack of planning; and
7. lack of control due to influence on unconnected mesh.
It was another great learning stage, but I confess that I had to have the courage to not start all over again, or worse, not to give up.
I did not like the result (once again), but I am very pleased to have finished this stage of the study.