Rigged my lady knight and finally added all the pieces together. Final model comes in at 4.5k polys so I managed to keep it low poly as I intended to
For rigging purposes it would have been better to increase my poly count and add a few extra loops around the finger joints but for what I set out to do I'm happy with the result.
Fully sculpted the female base mesh, created the armor, clothing and weapons, and I fully rigged and posed my character. The rig is set up to do animations but I think I'll save that for another time since I want to spend some real time on perfecting my hair techniques first.
All my own materials except for they eyes and chain mail they were a procedural material from the substance share website.